As more investors use the Internet to find, screen, and select financial advisors, you need an effective marketing strategy to connect "virtually" with prospects.
This eBook reviews six best practices that should be employed by enterprising RIAs who want to harness the power of the Internet and build a solid web presence:
- Don't exclude yourself from investor searches
- Image is everything-present yourself correctly over the Internet
- Is it easy for investors to find you on the Internet?
- Create relevant content that prospects are interested in reading
- Make sure your website is user friendly
- Create a "virtual" communication plan